Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Humpday Update- Gamers Unite!

Friends and Fellow Gamers, I am typing this update while perched on my ocean view balcony in Maui.  My tan is phenomenal, my stomach is full, and life is good.  But this update isn't about that!  


L33T HALO LEAGUE
My friends, it is with great joy that I announce to you now that rules, regs, and registration info will be released about out community Halo League next week.  I can tell you that registration will be after our Close Quarters Tournament that is quickly approaching and quickly filling up.  While on the subject--






CLOSE QUARTERS
We have 4 remaining slots for entry!!  If you want to play please register soon!  I will accept team registrations after our roster is booked just incase a team or two has to back out.  So, do not be discouraged if I post that the roster is full, I will work with your team to make sure everyone is happy.  







WINGS OF L33T LEAGUE
During my travels I have cracked out StarCraft 2 and played a bit.  Needless to say, I am wondering why I ever decided to take a break.  So, I have formulated a plan to put together our StarCraft 2 league!  The plan is still in the formulation process however, but things are working out.  If Halo isn't your thing, and you prefer gaming with a little more brainpower, then get stoked for our StarCraft 2 league. 


XBOX LIFE ACHIEVABLES
Yeah.... It will happen.....


FACEPALM OF THE WEEK
Im going to grant the gift of this weeks facepalm to 'Pokes'


Quite possibly the most useless tool on FB ever. 

That wraps up another Humpday Update

Until next time,
Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment