Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Humpday Update- A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Friends and Fellow gamers....  I apologize for my tardiness.  This weeks weekly update is very sparse, mostly due to our  undying focus on the Close Quarters tournament.  I am happy to say that everything is set and ready to go.  However, we will have to cap the roster at 8 teams.  So sign up ASAP to secure a seat at the tournament.  

XBOX LIFE ACHIEVABLES
We have also dedicated Saturday as the film date for the first Xbox Life Achievable.  I hope to get the film edited and posted by the next Humpday Update as a special treat for you, our cherished community.  

FACEPALM OF THE WEEK
This weeks facepalm of the week goes to a very special person.  The second in command here at L33t Str33t Media, J-Dawg.  
When Life gives you lemons, do not chicken out at the last second. 
I thought I raised you better.


I hate to leave you all so soon, but that is all I have for this week.  

Until next time  \m/
Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment