Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Update- Victory or Death?

Friends and fellow gamers, I apologize for the tardiness of the past weeks Weekly Updates.  Wednesday was proving a difficult day for me to find time to post.  Furthermore, I am starting a new job next week and won't be sure about my schedule for a few weeks after that.  So the Weekly Updates will, until further notice, be posted on a whenever-is-convineint time frame.  Now lets dive in, shall we?


THROWDOWNS AND THE LADDER
There has yet to be a Throwdown for placement on the ladder.  I have bittersweet emotions on this topic because I enjoy being the top team, but I can hardly call myself a champion when my team is the only active one.  I would like to remind those of you who are wanting to participate that the earlier you Throwdown, the less rungs you will have to climb to get to the top of the ladder.  Also, just a reminder that all the Ladder information can be found under the LEAGUES tab.  I am working on getting that edited to have specific links for Throwdowns and The Ladder. 


CLOSE QUARTERS 2
For those of you who have been wondering when I was going to announce the date for Close Quarters 2, Im sorry but you are going to have to wait a bit longer.  I have been debating with myself about whether or not it should be held online instead of at a specific location.  There is a large portion of L33t Str33t that wouldn't get the chance to participate if it wasn't held online.  I am beginning to lean to the online option, but want some feedback from you.  If you have something to say concerning this issue, head to the Facebook page and leave me a nice comment on the wall.  I will assure you now that if it is held online we will hammer out every detail, and it will be an awesome experience. 


INSPIRATION 
Red vs Blue.  It gets me every time. 



FACEPALM OF THE WEEK
I think a few people will understand who is targeted when I say.....  Ho's.  We may love you, but that doesn't change what you are.  So we unwillingly accept you for who you are, duck our heads, and introduce the palms of our hands to the backs of our skulls. 
Keep it clean...

And that wraps up another Weekly Update.
Shoulder your guns, it's time to roll!
Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment