Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remember, Remember the Month of November

Friends and fellow gamers, I bring news of glorious things to come.  So many glorious things in fact that I may disappear from the realm of 'Real Life' and submerge myself into my 'Digital Life' for quite some time.  You might be asking, what are these glorious things?  Well, as some of you might know, E3 was held the last couple weeks and many 'Mega Hit Games' premiered their teaser trailers or announced their release dates.  These games are all sequels to games that we know and love.  Let me count down to my personal most anticipated game.


5-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty has embodied the digitalization of real life warfare.  Every Call of Duty game has supplied a vast arsenal of weapons, attachments, armor upgrades, skill, etc...  The reason I give this the number 5 position is because..... I have never played a Call of Duty game....... (Que the gasps)  I come to you now to tell you that I will be purchasing MW3 and playing it!!  A franchise that has grow exponentially due to very well produced games deserves my attention.  I will case Halo: Reach and shed a tear, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make for the betterment of this gaming community.


Here is the Teaser Trailer if you haven't already seen it! (Notice the 3's for E's. Very L33t)

4- Gears of War 3
Long have we awaited the concluding game to the Gears of War franchise.  After a very successful Beta testing, Gears of War 3 is looking to be everything we have anticipated and more.  With more grotesque Horde monsters to fight and an array of heavy weapons to fight with, what could possibly go wrong?

The trailer!


3- Assassin's Creed Revelations
After the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood cliffhanger, I think it is safe to assume we are all ready for AC Revelations.  This game is shaping up to be an awe inspiring work of art with upgraded graphics, additional weapons and fighting techniques, as well as a plot line to blow minds.  I wont lie tho, my favorite part about the trailer was the song.

Enjoy!

2- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
As all of you know, I am a die hard Halo fanatic.  Halo is the digital blood to my analog body.  I originally played Combat evolved on Halo PC for Mac.  It was a completely different experience than I had grown accustomed to from playing Halo 2 on Xbox.  When I went back to play Combat Evolved on Xbox, I couldn't do it.  The controls were slow, the graphics poor, and it was about to ruin my beloved vision of Halo.  But now the game has returned.  The campaign graphics have been remastered, but the gameplay will be the exact same.  The classic multiplayer maps have been remastered for the same multi player experience we now enjoy on Halo: Reach.  

The Trailer, the legacy, and the end to an era. 

1- Skyrim
If you have not had the pleasure of playing a Bethesda Game Studios game, I encourage you to case whatever games you might be playing and go buy one.  Bethesda's Oblivion has always been a game that I could play for hours on end.  The story, the setting, the characters, and the ability to do whatever you want makes for an incredible journey through the land of Tamuriel.  Now, in the next Bethesda Game Studios release, we will find ourselves 200 years in the future threatened by the return of Dragons in the Nordic land of Skyrim.  We will play as the last Dragon-Born and work to stave the threat of Dragons over the world.  Bethesda has made so many upgrades to the game that I cant possibly begin to list them. Just enjoy the trailer. 


Remember, Remember the Month of November
Most of these games are announced to be released in or around November, so start saving your cash.  This year is a year of gaming paradise.  

Shoulder your guns, it's time to roll!
Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment