Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Humpday Update- Power in Numbers

Friends and fellow gamers, this week I come to you with a challenge.  In the past weeks the L33t Str33t Community has grown exponentially, and not only has it grown in numbers but it has grown in unity.  I have seen friendships form and the foundations of a unified community laid.  


THE CHALLENGE
My challenge to you is simply this: Spread the word to everyone you know.  The days of gaming alone or with a select few people are nearing their end.  From my short time running L33t Str33t, I have gone from having a single Team Slayer based team to having multiple teams for various gametypes.  I enjoy playing with everyone who I game with, be it casually or competitively.  


I would like to extend a specific thank you to JiuJitsuCutie, NizzleThizzle, Tiger Claw 102, and Darky11126 for embracing my vision of L33t Str33t and bringing more gamers into the community.  Now it falls to the rest of you to spread the word and work to those who haven't heard about us.  


GAME NIGHT
Last weeks Game Night was full of new faces and new game types for our rambunctious shenanigans.  I hope you all enjoyed the first Game Night Recap video, and the second will be posted next month.  As always, the more the merrier, and when we get more people we will start splitting into groups depending on what people want to play.  This has turned into a weekly highlight for me, and I'm sure a few of you enjoy it just as much.  


L33t HALO LEAGUE
Due to lack of numbers, the L33t Halo League has been put on hold.  Until we can establish a solid team foundation, I have thought up an alternative.  We will do pre-planned team skirmishes that will be featured on the website.  This week Team Fallen Saints will be throwing down with team Toast Mortem.  Im still brainstorming on a system for these skirmishes, but for now if you are interested in playing shoot me an email or a message via Xbox Live.  


WEEKLY INSPIRATION
This weeks inspirations is somewhat reminiscent of Game Night.  Short bursts of randomness with a vague end goal.  Enjoy.  

FACEPALM OF THE WEEK
You guys want to hear a joke?!  Women driving!!........  No seriously.  When a woman comes to my house, parks her car, and doesn't realize she is halfway parked on the grass... That kind of screams the truth of the age old stereotype.  Here is to you, soccer moms, diva moms, teenie boppers, and cell phone addicts.  As you take the wheel in one hand and whatever you deem more important than the lives of those around you in the other, we heave a great sigh and smash our palms through our foreheads.  
"But... But officer, it wasn't my fault!"

That wraps up another Humpday Update
Shoulder your guns, it's time to roll!

Saint


No comments:

Post a Comment