Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Humday Update- That's All I Got

Friends and fellow gamers, I apologize for the less than L33t title.  My creative juices seem to be at a stand still at the moment.  However, I do have quite a bit to share with you in this Humpday Update.  Shall we?


L33t HALO LEAGUE
Registration for the L33t Halo League is quickly approaching.  As it stands, I need more teams to provide a successful and enjoyable gaming experience for you.  So this is the part where I ask you in a very non-begging manner to please register, and also to invite any other friends to participate.  All information regarding registration can be found in the Leagues tab.  Have at it.  


GAME NIGHT
While tournaments and leagues will remain to be L33t Str33t's primary focus, I will say that Game Night has turned out to be pretty stellar.  If you have not yet joined us for Game Night, we hold it every Sunday at 8pm Mountain Standard Time.  Most of my communication for Game Night is done via the Facebook page, so, if you are not already a fan, click the 'f' icon at the top of your screen now!  This week we had some fun brawling it out on various Infection gametypes as well as in the famous Octagon and in the Lava Pit.  Thanks to Tiger Claw 102 for supplying the map 'Halo' that we featured and will feature again this Sunday.  And here is a little treat for you all. 




Remember, if you would like your maps featured.  Send me a message with the map title and put it in your file share.  


WEEKLY INSPIRATION 
This weeks inspiration video is one that you may hear me or my team members quote often during gameplay.  This video is the epitome of hottness.  Enjoy.
'It's the AR, you know I betray for it.'

FACEPALM OF THE WEEK
This weeks facepalm graces the virtuous legion of facebook trolls.  I have started a movement, a crusade against all trolls.  We will fight this evil with the evil tactics of the enemy.  Thats right, we will troll the trolls.  If you happen to see a trollish comment, please call it out by accusing them of being a troll.  In all caps of course.  Maybe this way we can get all trolls to rage quit facebook.  If not, we can facepalm ourselves but say we tried. 

Here is to you, oh mighty trolls.

That wraps up another Humpday Update.
Shoulder your guns, it's time to roll!

Saint

No comments:

Post a Comment